Description – There are several types of rosehip seed oil available – this oil is Rosa Rubiginosa which is from Chile, considerably more expensive and has a stronger colour and aroma than Rosa Canina from France.
Rosehip is generally considered one of the best oils for preventing aging and rejuvenating the skin. It contains very high natural levels of tretanoim (Vitamin A), 125mcg per 100f of oil.
|Common Name||Rosehip Oil|
|Botanical Name||Rosa Rubiginosa Fruit Oil|
|Appearance||Mid to Deep Orange, Medium Viscosity|
|Skin Feel||Dry to Very Dry, Rapidly Absorbed|
|Skin Type||Oily or Combination, Sensitive|
|Properties||Smooths, Anti-Aging, Rejuvenating|
|Heat Stability||Keep below 40c|
|Typical Fatty Acid Profile||6% Saturated, 13% Monounsaturated, 78% Polyunsaturated|
|Main Constituents (Typical Values)||45% Linoleic Acid, 33% Linlolenic Acid, 16% Oleic Acid, 4% Palmitic Acid|
Common Uses :
- Brighten Skin, fades blemishes, remove dark spot.
- Mature Skin – smooths the surface and improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles, age spots, lighten dark Circles and hyper-pigmentation
- Rejuvenating – improve the look and feel of dull, scaly, dry or fissured skin
- Anti-Aging – vitamin A helps to delay the effects of aging, promotes cell regeneration, collagen and elastin. Particularly useful for the delicate eye area
- Reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks, especially marks left from minor or radiation burns
- Soothing and balancing for very dry, easily irritated and problematic skin types
- Deeply Moisturising – Dramatically improves moisture levels and is readily absorbed. For a luxurious blend try combining with sea buckthorn, hemp and almond
- Nails – strengthen and moisturise brittle nails. Blend with sesame and almondProperties of Rosehip Seed Oil :
Rosehip oil contains many nourishing vitamins, antioxidants, phytochemicals and essential fatty acids in it. Some of them include:Vitamin A
Omega 3 fatty acids
Omega 6 fatty acids
Omega 9 fatty acids
HOW To USE : Just three drops twice a day repair and restore skin that radiates good health. Use any good Moisturiser after it
WARNING: Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. please refrigerate it to prevent rancidity. Avoid use during pregnancy. Seek medical advice for any medical conditions. For external use only. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
BAR CODE : 5060559600323